There are currently two ways that openEPCR needs help:
- My own organization is a very small volunteer ambulance corps in New Jersey. I only know what is required in terms of documentation here in NJ. I really need people from other organizations and states to E-Mail Me and tell me what their state and organization requires in terms of data collection, access to PCR data, and printing of completed reports. A sample copy of your PCR would also be very helpful.
- It's going to be flat-out impossible for me to write all of this myself. I'm actively seeking volunteers to:
- Help with the coding of the main program and associated modules
- Develop PCR modules for your state or region.
- Assist with translations/internationalization into your language.
- Testing of the software in different environments and on different systems.